Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Online advantages

Dear All readers.. due to vacations and non availability of in ternet facility in my town I was unable to post a blog..
I am quite vey much sorry about it..
To know the importance of anything you should go far from things for a some time.
then you can understnad the meaning of that things.
I gurantee that I came to know the importance of Internet i.e. being online in my life. I was cutted off from the whole world. I was unable to share my experiences and asking for the views from the internet.
I am very much glad being online So any one can get in touch with us at anytime, that means we can not miss any things may be good or bad things.
I was in que for a couple of hours for the purpose of enquiry and also for the reservation of the bus from my town. But while going from My city to town I booked my train reservation of ticket online. It took hardly 5 minutes to book a ticket.
Really readers we are quite blessed by technology to handle our ongoing life very much easily.
Do you remember last time when you write a letter and post it via Post Office.
I hope the answer is "Don't Know" or may be never.
We are helpless without the technology. We start and end our day with technology.
Just think about your whole day.. fist of all you search for the mobile phones for the sms and phone calls, then Television .
I think there is no need to tell the importance of technology and being online. All of you quite familier with your daily routine activities. So just imagine and always try to BE ONLINE..
Bye for now I am going OFFLINE :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment